Monday, August 3, 2009

Snakes in a Newsroom

Things have been a bit hectic since my last post. Since June 10th, I've moved my stuff into storage, Leah to Wilmington, myself onto an airbed in a basement for a month, my buddies into a new place, and my stuff out of storage into my new place. After dealing with all of that, it is nice to not be homeless anymore. I'm enjoying having my own room and my own bed back.

I haven't been shooting much at work. There are several reasons for this, including a typically boring work day and my general feelings of apathy. While editing some video a few weeks ago, one of the people from graphics walked by and asked if I had a box. I asked why and was told that there was a snake on the floor in the photog equipment room. It wasn't big or even remotely threatening, but it was the most exciting thing to happen on that slow Saturday. After being captured in a cardboard box, the snake was safely released behind the dumpster in the rear of the parking lot.




0 comments: