Friday, August 28, 2009

Remi Jane

Again, a bit delayed on the post. Mike Hamm, my best friend since high school, recently moved with his fiance and daughter to Atlanta. I haven't seen them as much as I'd have liked in the recent two or three years, but I was fortunate enough to be able to pay them a visit before they moved.

Long-time friends Bruce and Matt stopped by too. It was really great to be able to spend time as a group before none of us see Mike again for a while. While seeing Mike was the main objective, it was also really important for me to see Remi. After all, I am her Godfather. Considering I haven't seen her since before she was walking, a visit was long overdue.



While Mike and Gill packed up their lives in Greenville, Remi decided she would have none of that and kept unpacking boxes. It is amazing how fast she's growing up. Mike no longer has a baby... he has a kid. Seeing her run around and talk blew my mind a little bit.




0 comments: